Product Review: Planter's Dill Cashews

 

My Givin' Gifts Secret Santa decided to leave the gifting to her grandkids for an Amazon Wishlist exchange. I added these nuts at the last minute to a condensed list for her kiddos to cruise. How can you go wrong with the savory taste of pickles and the nutty taste of cashews?

The Review: The cashew taste was hand-in-hand with the dill pickle flavoring. It wasn't as salty as expected and the pickle taste seemed to intensify once I got my big ol' paws a bit deeper in the bag. These nuts are 5 ounces of a tangy snack best suited for a gift basket. I was expecting the seasoning/flavoring to stay ON the nuts, but most of it settled at the bottom of the bag. I had more of a time licking my fingers to get at the dust.

Not bad, needs more nuts for that price. Or, a variety pack maybe.

7.3/10