No-Slip Solution: Frienda Air Bag Nosepads

 Glasses people, can we talk? What are your greatest hang-ups when it comes to wearing your glasses? What ticks you off about the spectacle experience? For me, it's sliding. I'm well over the whole gripe about being a nerd in my glasses. Been there, done that, a kiddo needed to see in Fall of '93. However, the constant need to push them back up over my oily nose? Even after a good wipe and reset, there they go again. I cannot be doin' that all day.

I recently purchased a pair of glasses that looked like they were fairly medium-sized. When I opened the box and took a good look, they were HUGE. Like...old lady huge. No problem, still gonna wear 'em because I needed a pair for work. They're great for the long hours, but there was one major problem--they would not stop sliding. Right down my nose, almost at the tip, making for some super uncomfy wear.

Wikihow threw some cute hints at me that were a temporary fix. Amazon was my next stop. My search started out with a lot of open tabs and keyword changes. I didn't want to do stuff like adding wax or wearing straps. I wanted my setup to be as natural as possible. Granted a gentle leg tune and putting thin hair bands helped a bit, it was Frienda Air Bag Nosepads that saved the day. Small, fast, and oily t-zone friendly.



The Review: My only gripe is that they're pretty visible with these particular glasses. If we're adding on super-nerd factors, then...yeah...you're probably gonna be nerding it up. However, in terms of my usage, I really don't care. I'm at home, working, trying to stack a little change. I have another pair for regular use.

Easy to install, all it takes is a steady hand and a keen pair of eyes. The little stops adhere beautifully and don't apply pressure to the nose. They do what they say for well under ten bucks and come in a cute little packet. They're great for people who don't want to wear glasses chains, ear stops, or other pieces that may get caught in longer hair. They're best suited for glasses with molded nose stops or a plastic frame, not ones with loose stops. [Refer to the shop listing for photos.]

4.7 stars out of 5.