Product Reviews: Coming Back with JDO 6-Setting Showerhead

   A new start for an old blog, and that means walking away from commentary posts. I will not be doing that here, anymore. I'm trying to revive my AdSense, and they're giving me the blues over content, robots.txt, and everything else. I guess this little space will be just for reviews, possibly nostalgia, and...pictures of flowers. Keeping it as pristine as possible so I can cash out and also express myself.

  So, hi, remember me? (If you previously had been reading.) I'm older, larger, much crazier, and a constant consumer of things. Amazon and I are close likethis, Etsy is a good friend, and DoorDash probably has me on speed dial. If you have no idea who I am, and this is your first time visiting this dog and pony show--

Name: Veronica

Age: 38

Location: Somewhere here on Earth

Occupation: Ad Evaluator for Telus AI International (since Sept. of 2022)

Marital Status: Single af, but devoted to a good cup of coffee.

Hobbies: Amateur tie dye, Funko collector, crystal collection, lapel pin collection.

My review: JDO Shower Head (6 Settings)

TL;DR: You're in, you're out, you feel shiny and new.

I was long overdue for a new showerhead. I was putting way too much thought and worry into it. Meanwhile, my locs were getting longer and harder to stick under the ol' thing. It's hard being tall-ish, bear-built, AND having semi-long hair. It's long, thick, and needs to be thoroughly cleaned. I needed something I could detach and work all over my head.

Searching on Amazon, Walmart, and Lowe's, I found a lot of candidates. I even have a terrible showerhead that came with no hose attachment--a TikTok advert buy--full of "minerals" and fluff that now sits under the bathroom sink. I knew I wasn't trying to break the bank with something that was over 50 dollars. I was worried that the water pressure wouldn't work with anything "too modern". I got over the overthinking and kept it simple. What did I want this thing to do?

  • Clean my hair.
  • Cleanse my body.
  • Have a strong enough stream beyond a sad li'l spray.
It's easy to install. Steady hands, common sense, and Teflon tape is all it takes. If it fits the old shower setup in my house (built in 1950-something), it should definitely fit yours. A lot of setup is just centering and lining things up. The hardest part was taking off my old showerhead.
  • The mists: fabulous and delicate. Soft, barely audible.
  • The reach: all over. My tallness has been met with an appropriate showerhead.

Rating: 8/10 [Installation difficulties may occur, directions are a bit vague. Water pressure is agreeable, pricing varies but is reasonable.]

Comments