Skip to main content

Peridot Dynasty

Search This Blog

on July 14, 2013
  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps
Gary Jules Mad World
  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps

Popular Posts

Image

Summer Product Review: Mikes' Hard Lemonade--Black Cherry

  Mike's Hard Lemonade is well-known for being fizzy and fruity and awesome. It's showing up in so many flavors and they're pretty dang tasty. I'm new to their Black Cherry flavor, totally bewildered by the combo of Hard Lemonade and Black Cherry twist. I'm thinking to myself "this is going to taste like weird, bitter crap". Once I popped the top and took my first sip, I knew I was completely wrong. Part of a multi-flavor 12-pack, I think it's the best out of the bunch. It's like childhood in a bottle--but drink responsibly, doggone it.
Image

Old Navy and Torrid--A Plus-Size Staple (Part 2)

  Before I run off to the wild, wild South, I thought part two of my blog about staples in the plus-size wardrobe should get done. Besides, once I get home I'm sure that I'll be too tired to do anything but upload my pictures from the trip. So let's get into Torrid! For me, Torrid is a treat. It's like a Lane Bryant for the younger generation. Sadly, Torrid sizes tend to run a bit smaller and they've resorted to the vanity size method. I know I'm a 26/28, and sometimes their stuff fits like a 22/24 or a really snug 26. I also don't care for their sizing charts with the 1 through 5 situation. This actually confused me and upset me for a minute the first time I saw it. I kept asking myself  "why are they putting skinny girl clothes all over this site? I don't feel welcome!" But then again, I WAS shopping at 4 in the morning online. A check of the size chart later, and I came to find that things were still the same. In any case, Torrid is also gre...
Powered by Blogger
Theme images by merrymoonmary
Peridot Dynasty-V. Williams